As a tenured real estate professional and principle of Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty, Tara Shapiro’s name is one synonymous with the coastal luxury real estate market of Newport Beach. Tara brings an innate understanding of the ever-changing residential real estate climate, and a proficiency in matching the client with rare, and often hard-to-find properties specific to their criteria. Frequently called upon to represent multi-generational family properties, Tara holds expertise in the areas of family trust sales, probate transactions, and those subject to court confirmation. Tara specializes in the unique market segment of the exclusive waterfront neighborhoods of Newport Beach wherein she affords her clientele an educated perspective on the nuances of buying and selling property within this highly specialized arena.
Tara’s professional achievements include:
- Ranked among the top 100 agents nationwide by Real Trends as reported in THE WALL STREET JOURNAL 2018.
- 2017 indivdual agent sales in excess of $120,000,000.
- Top producing waterfront selling agent Newport Beach 2017, 2018
- The highest recorded residential transaction on the Balboa/Newport Peninsula to date, per historical MLS records.
- The highest individual volume for residential waterfront sales for 2014, 2015 and 2017 within the neighborhoods of Balboa Peninsula, Balboa Peninsula Point, and West Newport.
Respected for her discretion and business acumen, Tara’s professionalism and disciplined work ethic consistently garner a loyal repeat and referral clientele. Via her myriad community involvements and personal experience Tara has fostered an invaluable network of contacts and resources that often prove beneficial in successfully facilitating transactions for her clientele. She and her husband are residents of the Balboa Peninsula Point neighborhood, wherein Tara is actively involved in the community association, and enjoys playing both social and competitive tennis. Additionally, as an impassioned supporter of Hoag Hospital, Tara is committed to her involvement in its cancer programs and various charitable cancer organizations.
Sotheby's International Realty®
Sotheby's International Realty is the foremost purveyor of luxury property across the globe. As such, the Sotheby's International Realty network of brokerages completes over $100 billion (USD) in luxury sales annually. Among these sales are many of the most sizable and important transactions in desirable markets as diverse as London, New York, Hong Kong, Geneva, Tokyo, San Francisco, Dubai, Shanghai, Moscow, Paris, as well as other notable high-end residential and resort destinations around the world.
Sotheby's International Realty collaborates with the following global partners to offer property exposure efforts through direct and cooperative advertising:
- The New York Times
- International Herald Tribune
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Wall Street Journal Asia
- The Wall Street Journal Europe
- BBC British Broadcasting Corp.
- The Daily Telegraph
- Sotheby's At Auction
- Country Life
- Robb Report Exceptional Properties
- Robb Report Collection
- The Globe And Mail
- Luxury Properties Magazine
- The Financial Times
- South China Morning Post
- Reside Magazine
- Reside Locale
Pacific Sotheby's International Realty provides the most comprehensive online strategy in the industry, delivering unparalleled property exposure through internationally-significant media companies and real-estate-dedicated websites worldwide.