EQTY Forbes Global Properties Co-Founder and Agent Tara Shapiro skillfully brings together buyers and sellers of distinguished properties throughout Orange County. Tara’s name is one synonymous with the luxury real estate market of coastal Newport Beach, wherein she has achieved numerous record-setting sales. With an innate understanding of the dynamic, local market climate, Tara proficiently connects clients with rare and often hard-to-find properties - meeting their discerning criteria and affording an educated perspective on the nuances of buying and selling within this unique market segment.
Specializing in the exclusive waterfront communities of Newport Beach, Tara’s professional achievements include:
- Recognized by the 2021 Real Trends & Wall Street Journal The Thousand Rankings by volume: #1 Individual Agent in Newport Beach, # 21 Individual Agent in California, and #54 Individual Agent in the United States.
- 2022 Real Trends/Wall Street Journal Top 1% Nationally For Individual Agents
- The top producing waterfront Selling Agent Newport Beach 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Representation in the top four residential waterfront transactions on the Balboa/Newport Peninsula, per historical MLS records.
- Representation in the two highest recorded residential sales on Newport Harbor.
- The highest individual volume for residential waterfront sales for 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 within the neighborhoods of Balboa Peninsula, Balboa Peninsula Point, and West Newport.
Tara’s success reflects her commitment to exceptional client care, comprehensive data and market analysis, and firsthand insight into the coast’s amenity-rich lifestyle. Respected for her discretion and driven work ethic – coupled with candid guidance and strong negotiation skills – Tara has cultivated a loyal repeat and referral clientele
An impassioned dog lover, Tara and her husband are residents of the Balboa Peninsula Point neighborhood, wherein Tara is actively involved in the community association, serving as Vice-President and enjoys playing tennis. Additionally, as a supporter of Hoag Hospital, Tara is committed to her involvement in its cancer programs and various charitable cancer organizations.