As a tenured real estate professional and principle of HÔM Sotheby's International Realty, Tara Shapiro's name is one synonymous with the coastal luxury real estate market of Newport Beach. Tara brings an innate understanding of the ever-changing residential real estate climate, and a proficiency in matching the client with rare, and often hard-to-find properties specific to their criteria. Frequently called upon to represent multi-generational family properties, Tara holds expertise in the areas of family trust sales, probate transactions, and those subject to court confirmation. Tara specializes in the unique market segment of the exclusive waterfront neighborhoods of Newport Beach wherein she affords her clientele an educated perspective on the nuances ofbuying and selling property within this highly specialized arena. Tara's professional achievements include:
• 2017 Individual Closed Sales Volume In Excess Of Over $120,000,000
• 2017 Top Producing Agent in Newport Beach per MLS Records
• Top producing agent on the Newport Peninsula
• The highest recorded residential transaction on the Balboa/Newport Peninsula to date, per historical MLS records
• The highest individual volume for residential waterfront sales for 2014, 2015 and 2017 within the neighborhoods of Balboa Peninsula, Balboa Peninsula Point, and West Newport
Respected for her discretion and business acumen, Tara's professionalism and disciplined work ethic consistently garner a loyal repeat and referral clientele. Via her myriad community involvements and personal experience Tara has fostered an invaluable network of contacts and resources that often prove beneficial in successfully facilitating transactions for her clientele. She and her husband are residents of the Balboa Peninsula Point neighborhood, wherein Tara is actively involved in the community association, and enjoys playing both social and competitive tennis. Additionally, as an impassioned supporter of Hoag Hospital, Tara is committed to her involvement in its cancer programs and various charitable cancer organizations.